I feel like this one should be self explanatory. But here we go;
- If you mention a hookup and they’re not interested, leave the conversation at that.
- If you mention a relationship and they’re not interested, leave the conversation at that.
- If someone hasn’t responded to you in a couple days, don’t keep sending them multiple texts a day.
- If you have a picture with a girl seemingly intimately around your waist and/or any other part of you, I’m probably not going to swipe right.
- If you’re seriously interested in meeting with someone from tinder, you should probably not mention their tits within the first five texts.
- Don’t swipe right and then tell me how creepy my pets are.
- Just make the first move. It’s an app. Don’t play coy we know why you’re here.
- Make stupid jokes.
- Be yourself.
- Don’t get your hopes up.