Spring is finally upon us! The weather has finally settled enough to leave the coats behind! Life is bidding all around us- this is the perfect time to go out and explore!
So I wanted to propose my spring bucket list for this year to make most of this weather;
- Summit 10 mountains (to be determined)
- Read a book entirely outside
- Never study indoors when I don’t have to
- Grow a garden of all bee friendly plants
- Dance in the rain!
- Feed the ducks
- Kayaking. More and more kayaking.
I know this list is pretty generic for spring, but getting out of the dorm is supposed to be a relaxing and simple task that most of us just find difficult when we think of all the things we have to do.
Give the list a try, get away from responsibility!